Monday, June 13, 2016

The Field Day Rainout – Unknown Artist, Calverton, 2003


Artist: Unknown
Type: Festival Poster
Print: Lithograph
Size: 15 x 20
Event Date: 6.7-8.2001
Venue: Calverton, NY
Unsigned, unnumbered

There’s nothing special about this promoter poster on the surface, but this festival was rained out the first day and moved to Giants stadium for the second day when all the acts played in just a few hours. Many acts had to cancel but the Beastie Boys and Radiohead still managed to put on memorable performances. Sadly this was also the last Field Day Festival ever.

3 comments:

  1. I want to buy this poster! I was at this concert in 2003. Anyone can help me find this to purchase?
    Debut80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy this poster! I was at this concert in 2003. Anyone can help me find this to purchase?
    Debut80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy this poster! I was at this concert in 2003. Anyone can help me find this to purchase?
    Debut80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete