Sunday, May 8, 2016

Welcome to the Radiohead Poster Blog


I've been collecting Radiohead posters for over ten years. I keep everything - gig posters, tour posters, promos, general merch, and even that weird little Feral keychain. In fact I can count on one hand the Radiohead posters I don't have. So I've decided to start showing them off and, in the process, create a sort of online database of Radiohead posters I always wished there had been when I first started collecting.

With the advent of Burn the Witch, Daydreaming, and the impending LP9 followed by another tour, I figured this may be the best possible time to start putting this thing together.

When I run out of Radiohead posters, I'll start posting other posters of note that I've picked up over the years. That should take a while, though.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this site. I thought I had a nice collection of RH gig posters (about a dozen) but this is incredible

    ReplyDelete